Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time In The Electric Shock Therapy Room


Just couldn't resist having this post on the new blog - justification being it's not often I laugh out loud and long during a movie - tears simultaneously rolling down my cheeks are rarer. And the whole lot on a repeat viewing ... can't remember when.

I don't want to say too much about this scene just in case you haven't seen 'My Best Friend's Wedding', as if. Enough that it involves the Rupert Everett gay character fantastically and maliciously inventing how he supposedly met and fell in love with the Julia Roberts character - for the guests at an engagement party around a dinner table in a restaurant.

So some sharing with a serious risk of revealing my low sense of humour - 'low' said in the manner in Bette Midler in 'Divine Madness'.

Had to split the video to be able to upload it, so ...





Okay, let the brick bats begin - again, and even more for re-posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment