Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life After Sydney's All-Night Mardi Gras Dance Party


When I was 5 or 6, I went to a totally ab fab birthday party and was more than a bit unprepared for the serious downer when it was over. Mopping was the order of the day for about a week. Really!

And I've just had the exact same two experiences - last Saturday night ... and the following day. Which goes to prove we don't grow up but just get older - as if proof were ever needed.

Of course, it was the all-night dance party that winds up Sydney's annual month-long gay and lesbian Mardi Gras ... and its scary aftermath.

Because I'm a sharing kinda guy, I'd dearly love to be able to convey - even in small part - the overwhelmingly intense pleasure I was experiencing at 3am on the dance floor with friends and the 15,000-strong other ecstatic revellers. Like the very best sex and then some - again, really! Do you get my drift?

So, commiserations are required and sharing similar stuff would certainly help me get happily beyond Tuesday and into the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment