Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Day and a Night in the Country


Well, I'm at it again, but (:<) not quite as successfully as I'd hoped.


At the end of last week, I spent a day and a night at a friend's week-ender - in the countryside about three hours out of Sydney.


After a good night's sleep and in an exceptionally optimistic mood, I headed into the sun-drenched garden, camera at the ready.


The shoot seemed to go well and I dashed back inside to my puter - to download the images ... and gloat. Suspect I had that particular smug look, just all over my face!


But I tell you, absolutely no gloating took place - at all at all.


Back outside to reprise.


No luck, again - :<.


I'd lost IT. Completely. And with no notion of how to get it back - :< :< :< !!!


I could have just ditched the entire 'collection' ...


... but I obviously didn't and so I'm officially ducking ... to avoid the volley of brick bats!

No comments:

Post a Comment